multiple waveform generation on analog output channels
Author Message
 multiple waveform generation on analog output channels

hi,
   I am writing data on the two analog output channels on my PCI-6052E
   card.But AO write takes only one dimensional array of waveform data.
   How can I simultaneously output seperate waveforms on each of the
   analog output channels(say sine on DAC0 and square wave on DAC1)?

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 03:07:33 GMT
 multiple waveform generation on analog output channels
I've had a similar experience I believe.
I had to create the two waveforms with function generators, suck out the Y
values, then Interleave them into one array.
Basically, point one was the first point in waveform1 for Dac0, point two
was the first point of the second waveform for Dac1.
Then that gets wired to the output block where you tell it to scan both
channels.
Confusing as labview eh??

Quote:
> hi,
>    I am writing data on the two analog output channels on my PCI-6052E
>    card.But AO write takes only one dimensional array of waveform data.
>    How can I simultaneously output seperate waveforms on each of the
>    analog output channels(say sine on DAC0 and square wave on DAC1)?

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 04:20:10 GMT
 multiple waveform generation on analog output channels
steve,
      thanks.I just fixed it.It seems to work like you said.I was
      trying all combinations and the one you mentioned worked just right.
thanks,
Shiv

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 05:48:03 GMT
 multiple waveform generation on analog output channels
I tried ~all combinations too, that just happened to be one of them.
Too bad RTFM doesn't work, I couldn't find anything on it in there.

Quote:
> steve,
>       thanks.I just fixed it.It seems to work like you said.I was
>       trying all combinations and the one you mentioned worked just right.
> thanks,
> Shiv

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 20:54:22 GMT

1. synchronizing analog data acquisition with analog waveform generation

2. Multiple analog output channels

3. Analog input waveform data channels occasionally swap when ...

4. Analog Output Being Delay by Waveform Aquisition

5. Analog Output Being Delay by Waveform Aquisition

6. Can analog output cards generate different waveforms simultaneously?

7. DAQ Channel Wizard won't configure analog outputs or digital I/O

8. Is analog triggering on multiple channels possible?

9. SYNCHRONIZE DAQ ANALOG OUTPUT CHANNELS

10. Reading multiple channels into a waveform?

11. tds3034 scope: how to acquire waveform from channel 1 (average) and to trigger with channel 2

12. AI scan multiple channels output as 1 by N array