Are you in the Boston Area
Author Message
 Are you in the Boston Area

Hi folks

I am looking for a person with instrument interface design and some
electronics background, part time or full time, in the Boston area.

Foster-Miller is an engineering consulting company. It is a fun place to
work and we try to look for people with a passion for new technology and
innovation. It is the diversity areas we work in is what keeps people here.

If that is you do give me a call or send me an email. Feel free to see our
website as well.

Suneet Chadha

Materials Technology Group

Foster-Miller, Inc.
195 Bear Hill Road                  Tel : 781 684 4046
Waltham MA 02154                    Fax : 781 290 0693

web     : http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 06 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. US-MA-Boston area OOP Engineer - C++, Smalltalk (code: TM)

2. Any jobs in Boston Area

3. US-MA-Boston area OOP Engineer - C++, Smalltalk (code: TM)

4. US-MA-Boston area OOP Engineer - C++, Smalltalk (code: TM)

5. US-MA-Boston area OOP Engineer - C++, Smalltalk (code: TM)

6. Position available: Boston area

7. Smalltalk courses in Boston Area

8. Orbix C++ (GemStone/Smalltalk extra nice) 6 month contract in Boston, MA area

9. Smalltalk Project Manager Boston Area

10. VisualWorks Contractor Sought in Boston Area

11. Labview Consultant in the Boston area

12. Boston area PL/1 Programmers