Is there anyone who developed Labview program controlling tkds30xx to measure dc and ac voltage?
Author Message
 Is there anyone who developed Labview program controlling tkds30xx to measure dc and ac voltage?

Your any suggestions or solutions will be highly welcome. When I ran
the Getting Started.vi of tkds30xx, I met the following problems:

1. I cannot measure DC voltage. I noticed the Read Waveform or Read
Waveform Measurement VI set the scope at Single Sequence Trigger
status waiting for a trigger.

2.How to set Probe Attenuation value and Trigger Level properly for ac
voltage Vpp and Vrms measurements?

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 04:28:47 GMT
 Is there anyone who developed Labview program controlling tkds30xx to measure dc and ac voltage?
Does anybody know the answer to question No. 1? How can I measure a DC
voltage? Or how can I capture a waveform with no trigger or forcing a
trigger?

Sat, 04 Dec 2004 05:58:43 GMT
 Is there anyone who developed Labview program controlling tkds30xx to measure dc and ac voltage?
You can configure whatever trigger you want to using the instrument
driver:
http://zone.ni.com/idnet97.nsf/nidz/04AC4DF4997A8126862568A4007A788F

One of the options in "Configure Trigger.vi" is "Immediate". That
should allow you to not have to use an edge/glith or other trigger.
Best Reagrds,
Kamran

Sun, 05 Dec 2004 01:08:18 GMT
 Is there anyone who developed Labview program controlling tkds30xx to measure dc and ac voltage?
Kamran,

I did as you suggested: I downloaded and installed the latest
instrument driver(v3.160.4.0), and set the trigger type to Immediate
(6). I get an error message saying "Parameter 2 out of range, or error
ocurred while setting Parameter 2" (Parameter 2 in
tkds30xx_ConfigureTrigger is Trigger Type.)

Is there anything I am missing? My final goal is to capture a waveform
having no trigger. Thanks in advance.

Sun, 27 Feb 2005 08:38:03 GMT

1. TKDS30XX O'Scope Labview slider control

2. How to measure risetime with Oscilloscope controlling by labview

3. control DC servo motor with LabView with digital I/O and tach input to DAC

4. I am using Labview 5.0 to write a program to measure the pH...

5. I am using Labview 5.0 to write a program to measure the pH...

6. I am using Labview 5.0 to write a program to measure the pH...

7. Has anyone tried to program a ST7 microcontroller using LabVIEW

8. missing control on compiled labview program

9. How can I control 2 instruments in one program?(Labview 6.0)

10. Scriptometer: measuring the ease of SOP (Script Oriented Programming) of programming languages

11. Scriptometer: measuring the ease of SOP (Script Oriented Programming) of programming languages

12. VA/MD/DC Area TopSpeed Usergroup Meeting Sat 10 AM