LINUX - Source Code Control with Perforce doesn't register
Author Message
 LINUX - Source Code Control with Perforce doesn't register

Hi, Mike!

I have dug into the SCC VIs and found that the Perforce interface is
via a command line (system exec).  There seems to be no (good) reason
that that approach shouldn't work on Linux.  It might be that labview
doesn't discover it.  However, there may be a way to make LabVIEW
blindly use Perforce.  I don't have Perforce installed, but I was able
to fool it into attempting to communicate with Perforce when I
cammands.  Add the following to the <LabVIEW>/scccfg.ini file.

******************
[Common]
workDir=<YourWorkingDirPath>
providerName="Perforce"
providerLabel="Perfoce"
providerDir=P4

[Perforce]
Ports=""
Filter=""
P4CONFIG=""
Locks=TRUE
SingleChkOut=TRUE
ReadOnly=TRUE
******************

Good luck,

-Jim

Sun, 31 Jul 2005 22:38:25 GMT

1. Python module for Perforce Source Code Management System API/Windows

2. Expecttk doesn't register Tk's stub table

3. Expecttk doesn't register Tk's stub table

4. Digitalk's Team/V for Source Code Control

5. Status Register/Control Register

6. TEXT control on report doesn't print all the text

7. why doesn't my boolean controls work?

8. LinuxOberon and the control key, it doesn't respond

9. tkdesk on fedora core 5 -- doesn't run, doesn't compile

10. BLT installs but doesn't work, and TkTable doesn't build

11. Multitasking doesn't work under linux?

12. Compilation under HP works, under Linux doesn't