Hi there,
is there anybody experienced in using
a PCI/DSP4 from Physical Acoustics?

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 20:07:13 GMT
 DAQ with PCI/DSP4 (Physical Acoustics)
Hello;

Are you trying to use a NI DAQ board in conhunction with the PCI/DSP?
If that is the case, could you provide us more information about that
hardware?
Regards
Filipe A.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments

Sat, 11 Dec 2004 23:14:08 GMT
 DAQ with PCI/DSP4 (Physical Acoustics)
A labview application on one computer
controls the experiment and the PCI/DISP-4-board
(which gathers the information) is located at another one.
I have to stop the experiment if the signal rises above a certain
level.
The software of the DISP-board
doesnt provide TCP/IP connectivity, so my idea
was to read out the board with Labview.
Are there probably predefined modules?

Sun, 12 Dec 2004 16:49:22 GMT
 DAQ with PCI/DSP4 (Physical Acoustics)
A Labview application on one computer
controls the experiment and the PCI/DISP-4-board
(which gathers the information) is located at another one.
I have to stop the experiment if the signal rises above a certain
level.
The software of the DISP-board
doesnt provide TCP/IP connectivity, so my idea
was to read out the board with Labview.
Are there probably predefined modules?

Sun, 12 Dec 2004 16:49:29 GMT

1. portable daq for acoustics

2. FA: National Instruments PCI-5102 Digital Oscilloscope and PCI-6071E Multi-I/O DAQ cards

3. Using of Measure buffered Period(DAQ-STC).vi for PCI-6025E board

4. Compatibility of PCI-6602 board and NI-DAQ

5. PCI 1408, DAQ-triggered through RTSI

6. Separating data using PCI 6204E DAQ PC Card.

7. Pulse input to DAQ PCI-MIO-16XE-50

8. regarding PCI-6052 E daq card

9. Mac G4 crashes using continuous generation with PCI-1200 DAQ card

10. PCI-6024E Daq I/O Board

11. Synchronised DAQ with 2 PCI-cards