MatLab script
Author Message
 MatLab script

Hi,

I experience some problems, when I try to use a MatLab script. The
script does indeed execute, as I am able to plot the data within the
MatLab script, and the variables are available in the MatLab prompt.

However, the MatLab script is not able to return the data to my VI.
I get this error:
Code: 1048
Source: Failed to get variable ">OUTPUT VARIABLE<" from script server.
in >VI<.vi

I use to following software:
Windows NT 4.0, service pack 3
labview 5.1
MatLab 5.2 - network license (does it matter?)

I have a single VI, which does not return an error, but if I change the
MatLab script, it will. Even the examples, which is destributed with
LabVIEW returns an error.

Can anybody tell me what is wrong??

Thanks,
Rasmus Christiansen

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 13 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Matlab Script and Matlab to HIQ

2. MatLab script

3. labview and Formula Matlab script

4. I can't find the MATLAB script node in labview

5. how to debug matlab script running within labview

6. Variables not correctly sent to Matlab script server

7. Problem with Matlab script node in LabVIEW 6.1

8. Calling a Matlab script returns error code 1048

9. Matlab Script doesn't execute code

10. MatLab script

11. Matlab Script

12. Integer and a string arrays to LabVIEW from Matlab script node