Frustrations with x axis time scaling in LabVIEW 6.1
Author Message
 Frustrations with x axis time scaling in LabVIEW 6.1

You should be using the XScale:Range:Offset and Multiplier:Offset for
the start time and XScale:Range:Offset and Multiplier:Multiplier. Look
again at the example you mention. It uses these and not Range:Start
and Range:Increment.

Fri, 21 Oct 2005 21:35:17 GMT
 Frustrations with x axis time scaling in LabVIEW 6.1
Oops.  Thanks.  For some reason I was looking for the
offset/multiplier property under x axis range and didn't see it lower
down in the menu.

Sat, 22 Oct 2005 01:08:34 GMT

1. System date time format with LabVIEW 6.1

2. uninstalling LabVIEW Run-Time Engine 6.1

3. Wrong data and time for application build in LabVIEW 6.1

4. Can't install LabVIEW Run-Time Engine 6.1 on Windows Terminal Server

5. VF 6.1 - ABSOLUTE frustration!

6. Convert from LabView 6.1 to LabView 6.0

7. Labview runtime libraries (Labview 6.1)

8. It is possible to downgrade labview version 6.1 to labview version 5.1.1

9. convert's labview 6.1 vi's to labview 5.1 vi's

10. How to I create labview 6.0 compatible VIs with Labview 6.1

11. Problems with IMAQ Vision after upgrading from Labview 6i to Labview 6.1