uninstalling LabVIEW Run-Time Engine 6.1
Author Message
 uninstalling LabVIEW Run-Time Engine 6.1

Hi, I get an error message during uninstalling NI labview
Run-Time Engine 6.1:
Error 2727 NETSCAPEPLAGINSDIR
How can I fix this problem?

Sun, 03 Jul 2005 23:47:05 GMT
 uninstalling LabVIEW Run-Time Engine 6.1
Armen,

Here is my guess as to what happened:
1. You had Netscape installed on your machine.
2. You installed the LabVIEW Run-time Engine which installed the
remote panel plugin into Netscape.
3. You uninstalled Netscape.
4. You are trying to uninstall the LabVIEW Run-time Engine.

If this is correct, then try installing Netscape again, uninstall the
LabVIEW Run-time Engine, and finally uninstall Netscape again. If this
does not work, then please submit a phone request at
http://www.ni.com/ask to get help with MSIBlast.

Randy Hoskin
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
http://www.ni.com/ask

Tue, 05 Jul 2005 01:25:37 GMT

1. Can't install LabVIEW Run-Time Engine 6.1 on Windows Terminal Server

2. LV 6.0 runtime engine not found with labview 6.1

3. Labview runtime libraries (Labview 6.1)

4. Can't Uninstall Labview Run-Time engine 6.0

5. LabVIEW Run-Time Engine 6.0 Error 1606

6. Systematic errors for Labview Run-time Engine (lvrt.dll)

7. I need to install LabVIEW Run-Time Engine

8. LabVIEW Run-Time Engine

9. Print Panel.vi works with the full LabView version but not with Run Time Engine

10. LabVIEW Run-Time Engine

11. trying to update labview run time engine