How to measure time intervals
Author Message
 How to measure time intervals

Hello!

I am sorry to bother this forum, but I haven't
found any faq for this group at faqs.org. Here is
my problem:

I have received a computer with labview installed
and 2 DAQ cards (unfortunatelly, with no books).
I have  built a program wich does few simple
tasks - it measures temerature from 4 different
channels at 100 measures/sec, plots it and writes
it to a file. I use 4 "AI aquire wavform"
instruments and not 1 multiple instrument. Now, I
would like to measure somehow the actual
intervals between the measures, if possible,
relative to the time that I press the start
button. I was not able to find how to do it, and
I would appreciate any help. Thank you

P.S. I would be very thankful if the cc of the
answer (if there is one) will be sent to my e-
mail - I do not always have access to the
usegroups.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 20 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 20 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to measure very long time intervals in fortarn 77

2. HELP:Measuring CPU time and elasped time of FORTRAN77

3. 12TET Musical 3-Interval-String/6-Interval Cell/Set Non-Redundancy Permutation Ordering Problem:

4. How to sound alarm after interval of time?

5. Inconsistent Time Interval

6. non uniform time interval on the x axis chart

7. How-to time short intervals?

8. Timing interval for 100us

9. Exec a proc in different time intervals

10. executing tcl commands in different time intervals.

11. how to measure execution time ?

12. Labview 5.0 crashes after 0.678h of measuring time