VI that gets bigger every time it runs
Author Message
 VI that gets bigger every time it runs

may I suggest that you have the VIs saved as .llb ?

PS: Missing VIs

Sun, 30 Oct 2005 15:56:20 GMT
 VI that gets bigger every time it runs
Nothing in the attached VI that explains it, however there is a sub-vi
missing that might do...could you upload that as well? If there is any
files read by that sub-vi or it has sub-VIs too include those as well
(make a .llb file by doing a save with options -> development save)

Sun, 30 Oct 2005 15:58:44 GMT
 VI that gets bigger every time it runs
Could not use the .llb file, it looks like it's just a VI saved with
llb as the extension...(?).

While you are in the top-level VI; select save with options and then
select development distribution (include external subroutines etc..).
After you have done that, locate the .llb file that was created and
open it and check that it really includes all the VIs before you
upload it.

Mon, 31 Oct 2005 17:19:43 GMT

1. run same VI at same time several times

2. Getting Error 6 when running VI

3. I am running a vi that crashes after a period of time with no error message

4. Print Panel.vi works with the full LabView version but not with Run Time Engine

5. Print VI to HTML in run-time

6. Automatically logging Running Time of a VI

7. Manugistics run-time [was: STSC run-time]

8. Getting rid of run-time generated code

9. V4: Getting size of objects at run-time?

10. Boolean variable getting reset at run time

11. Run independently a vi from another vi ????

12. Running a VI within a VI