Retrieving a vi diagram (.llb not found)
Author Message
 Retrieving a vi diagram (.llb not found)

Long story short (labview 5.0) : I need to work with a vi saved
without access to the diagram and I can't find the .llb file.  Is
there a way to get it back (diagram) or am I doomed to rebuild it all?
thanks

Sat, 20 Aug 2005 02:48:58 GMT
 Retrieving a vi diagram (.llb not found)
You're doomed. Sorry, but once the diagram is gone, there's no way to
recover it.

Sat, 20 Aug 2005 02:53:11 GMT

1. create installer from exe file not a vi or llb

2. Visa Find resource vi does not find GPIB0 board

3. After Replace queue.llb and notifier.llb for LabVIEW 6.1, I can't use find examples.vi any more.

4. start vi in llb?

5. ctrcntrl.lsb in vi.lib\daq\zadvd.llb?

6. Shortcut to VI into LLB

7. open specific vi in llb without dialog box?

8. How can I save a VI into llb programmatically and build application

9. VI Reference in a LLB

10. tracing *.vi paths to llb's...?

11. Rename all Vi from a library(.llb)

12. loadin llb with many renetrant vi's