interfacing custom board with serial port and labview 5
Author Message
 interfacing custom board with serial port and labview 5

i must interface a custom board with labview using the serial port.
i need to read and write many signals and i don't how to recognize various signal.
is there necessity to write a driver?
thanks.

david

Mon, 16 Aug 2004 17:38:55 GMT
 interfacing custom board with serial port and labview 5
If you mean that you need to read the handshaking lines then you can
do that using a VISA property or attribute node, at least you can in
5.1 I'm not sure about 5.0.  If this isn't what you mean or you need
more information please write back with more information.

Brian

Mon, 16 Aug 2004 21:10:36 GMT

1. Using LabVIEW to communicate with custom board

2. Custom serial port software developer available

3. Interface ISA board via LabVIEW

4. How do I clear a serial port buffer between reads using 8-port NI board and VISA in Labview?

5. VW2 Serial port interface for WIndows 3.1

6. Problems with Labview 6i and serial port/visa

7. Is labview effective in handling synchronous serial port...

8. I having trouble using a serial i/o port with LabVIEW

9. Is labview effective in handling synchronous serial port...

10. address / irq of serial ports (labview 4.0 / windows 98)

11. serial port in labview

12. LabView grabs all available serial ports