DAQ-1200 Digital I/O and ANALOG I/O needed
Author Message
 DAQ-1200 Digital I/O and ANALOG I/O needed

Hi I need some examples how to work with the daq-1200 in labview.
Digital and analog I/O.
thanks in advance
HDLP

Tue, 14 Dec 2004 02:25:52 GMT
 DAQ-1200 Digital I/O and ANALOG I/O needed
HI HDLP,

I presume you are using the NI PCI-1200 card. If you are using this
card you can find several examples for this in your LabVIEW shipping
examples.

To be specific you can make a search in your LabVIEW find examples
section. Making a search for 1200 would return a couple of Analog I/O
examples.

For the digital examples you can make a search for 8255, since the DIO
circuitry on these cards has an 82C55A integrated circuit.

For counter/timer examples make a search for 8253(this board uses a
8253/54 counter timer chip).

You can also find several other example for the 1200 card on the NI
developer zone page at :
http://www.ni.com/devzone/dev_exchange/ex_search.htm
by making a search for 1200 using the software setting as LabVIEW and
hardware as DAQ.

Hope this helps.
regards,
Pravin Borade
Applications Engineer, National Instruments

Wed, 15 Dec 2004 01:57:10 GMT

1. Accessing DAQ-Card 1200 in LabVIEW?

2. Mac G4 crashes using continuous generation with PCI-1200 DAQ card

3. DAQ Channel Wizard won't configure analog outputs or digital I/O

4. os._exit(), os.kill(os.getpid(), 9)

5. DAQ: need fast(er) triggered analog out

6. Problem with any of os.system(), os.fork() & os.execp() and os.spawn()

7. Need help launching external non rexx command using VXREXX (VIO support needed) in OS/2

8. Black OS/2 icons and mini-icons for VisualWorks 2.0 for OS/2

9. FORTH/OS OS/4th

10. Oberon OS/Genera Lisp OS connection?

11. OS/390 release test periods Re: default variable initialization under os/390 v2r8

12. FA: Virtual Pascal for OS/2, RexxVIM for OS/2