Need multiplt file select in LabVIEW 6.1
Author Message
 Need multiplt file select in LabVIEW 6.1

I would like to select multiplt files at a time using shift key. I
upgraded to labview 6.1 this feature is not available.

Sun, 07 Nov 2004 00:01:10 GMT
 Need multiplt file select in LabVIEW 6.1
I would like to select multiplt files at a time using shift key. I
upgraded to LabVIEW 6.1 this feature is not available.

Sun, 07 Nov 2004 00:01:36 GMT
 Need multiplt file select in LabVIEW 6.1
Troy,

Please try the following <a
href="http://zone.ni.com/devzone/explprog.nsf/6c163603265406328625682a006ed...">Example
program</a> as a solution. Right now, we use the standard Windows file
dialog box, but we only ever use it when getting just one file. To
have multiple files, one needs to create a VI that does this. That is
what the example does.

Randy Hoskin
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
http://www.ni.com/ask

Sun, 07 Nov 2004 22:51:16 GMT
 Need multiplt file select in LabVIEW 6.1
We have an example program in our database that does this:
<a
href="http://zone.ni.com/devzone/explprog.nsf/6c163603265406328625682a006ed...">Multiple
File Selection Dialog Box</a>

You can either select file(s) (select multiple by holding down the
shift key while selecting) and click on the Add button to add them to
your selected files list, or you can double click any individual file
to add it.

Ray Kong
Applications Engineer
National Instruments

Mon, 08 Nov 2004 02:43:53 GMT

1. Labview 6.1 stops for a while when selecting square with a mouse

2. Checking for file existence in labview 6.1

3. LabVIEW 6.1 Bookshelf File Not Found

4. File permission problem with Labview 6.1.

5. can i use labview 6.1 to save file as 6.0 version

6. Sample code for Calling C exe files with System exec function in LabVIEW 6.1

7. Sample code for Calling C exe files with System exec function in LabVIEW 6.1

8. Labview 6.1 application installer: how to run two setup files

9. Convert from LabView 6.1 to LabView 6.0

10. Labview runtime libraries (Labview 6.1)

11. It is possible to downgrade labview version 6.1 to labview version 5.1.1

12. convert's labview 6.1 vi's to labview 5.1 vi's