we develop your Labview-application (german company)
Author Message
 we develop your Labview-application (german company)

Hi all,

we are a DIN/ISO 90001ff certified German company and develop your labview
application reliably.

We have two on VISA and GPIB specialized developer.

We calculate 120 DM / 60 EURO / 60 USD per hour.

Transmit us the description of your aplikation by email. We will answer
immediately.

Regards,

Dipl.-Ing. A. Finkler

Fri, 15 Aug 2003 15:35:47 GMT
 we develop your Labview-application (german company)
Dear "professional" developers,

1. Please do not place any commercials in this newsgroup, it is not desired
by any of the users.

2. If you insist on writing commercials, please write adverts without those
awful spelling and grammar errors, it's really a shame for ads! I hope that
the quality of your spelling skills doesn't reflect your LabVIEW programming
skills.

Best regards
Mit freundlichen Gr?en
TZ Mikroelektronik

Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Oliver Friedrich
Hardwareentwicklung, EMV

Fri, 15 Aug 2003 20:28:54 GMT
 we develop your Labview-application (german company)
So you are GPIB experts huh ?
As a kind of demo: Could you publish the instructionset for a HP4145A parameter
analyser ?

:o)

Thanks in advance because I really need it !

Kristof

Quote:

> Dear "professional" developers,

> 1. Please do not place any commercials in this newsgroup, it is not desired
> by any of the users.

> 2. If you insist on writing commercials, please write adverts without those
> awful spelling and grammar errors, it's really a shame for ads! I hope that
> the quality of your spelling skills doesn't reflect your LabVIEW programming
> skills.

> Best regards
> Mit freundlichen Gr?en
> TZ Mikroelektronik

> Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Oliver Friedrich
> Hardwareentwicklung, EMV

Fri, 15 Aug 2003 20:30:20 GMT
 we develop your Labview-application (german company)
Trivial- see the manual. HP should be able to supply a replacement, I'd have
thought.

I'd like a quote on the creation of a utility in Labview to allow Labview
VIs to be converted to HPVEE and HPVEE programs to be converted to Labview.
Where there is not common functionality, this should additionally be
manually implemented in each language. Deadline- one calendar month from
acceptance.

Quote:
> So you are GPIB experts huh ?
> As a kind of demo: Could you publish the instructionset for a HP4145A
parameter
> analyser ?

> :o)

> Thanks in advance because I really need it !

Fri, 15 Aug 2003 21:12:51 GMT
 we develop your Labview-application (german company)
I for one don't mind commercials in this newsgroup as long as they are
LabVIEW related. How else are we to learn about new toolkits or new
Alliance members?

Sat, 16 Aug 2003 07:02:19 GMT
 we develop your Labview-application (german company)
If we want to subcontract out Labview work we can look on the NI Alliance
pages, though admittedly there are those who abuse it by listing themselves
in every geographic location and skill. Firms in these pages have also been
in a sense vetted by NI, and work commissioned based on an NI entry is
likely to be more solid than work commissioned on the basis of a Usenet
post.

Advertising your services on the group is something that could quite rapidly
get out of control and significantly decrease the signal to noise ratio.
Many of the readership are probably professional LV programmers, and if we
all started advertising then the quality of the group would rapidly
deteriorate. I much prefer the other approach, where if someone is looking
for a programmer for a specific application, they post the request and wait
for replies in private, similar to the info-labview list.

As for new toolkits- I personally have no objection to that.

All IMHO of course. Does this newsgroup even HAVE a charter?

Quote:
> I for one don't mind commercials in this newsgroup as long as they are
> LabVIEW related. How else are we to learn about new toolkits or new
> Alliance members?

Sat, 16 Aug 2003 18:27:41 GMT
 we develop your Labview-application (german company)
Dennis,

I'm sure you know about these links.
http://labview/pica.army.mil
http://www.virtual-instruments.com/
http://www.mooregoodideas.com/FAVIs/
http://digital.ni.com/alliance.nsf/web/jobsbygeography
This is not a full list.
There one can find jobs/employment etc. Hope that couple of these
links suggest e-mail subscribing and notification features.

Such postings will push people out here. But agree that there should
be separate group like comp.lang.labview.announce or a kind of it.
I'd prefer searching mechanism of digging data at a time when I need
it.

Just my opinion.

Best Regards,
Sergey

Sat, 16 Aug 2003 19:01:10 GMT
 we develop your Labview-application (german company)
In the past some people have mentioned some way to be able to post
postions for LabVIEW programmers would be nice. These are currently
posted in newsgroups or listsevers or even on job posting boards.

There are a couple of different types of posts which aren't really a
question about how to use LabVIEW but do have value to people:
1) Announcements on new products/toolkits
2) Announcements of new Alliance Members
3) Employment opportunity postings
4) Job seeker postings
5) ??

Do any of you see value in these and if so what is the information
you're most interested in? What are your thoughts on how you'd like
the information presented or made available?

With NI Developer Zone one of the goals is to provide a useful
resource to experienced and relatively new LabVIEW programmers. There
are a number of different resources which we have right now to address
different needs, the Resource Library for product specific information
(tutorials, presentations, example code) and so people can post their
own code to share etc, the Developer Exchange for discussions, the
Product Advisor to spec out sensors, transducers or cameras etc

As we continue to try and improve the current features and also try
and add new ones I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on what would
be of most benifit to you.

We may want limit this to the discussion at hand regarding the posts
that aren't really a question, to keep this thread managable. We're of
course glad to receive any feedback on ni.com and how we can improve
the site. Please feel free to use the different feedback mechanisms on
ni.com to pass on your thoughts (there's a feedback link in the
sidebar at www.ni.com/zone).

Thanks,

Sun, 17 Aug 2003 14:11:09 GMT
 we develop your Labview-application (german company)

Quote:
> In the past some people have mentioned some way to be able to post
> postions for LabVIEW programmers would be nice. These are currently
> posted in newsgroups or listsevers or even on job posting boards.

> There are a couple of different types of posts which aren't really a
> question about how to use LabVIEW but do have value to people:
> 1) Announcements on new products/toolkits
> 2) Announcements of new Alliance Members
> 3) Employment opportunity postings
> 4) Job seeker postings
> 5) ??

I'd favour the creation of two new NI groups; comp.lang.labview.announce and
comp.lang.labview.marketplace, the latter for job seekers and employment
opportunities and the former for, unsuprisingly, announcements. I think a
lot more martketplace-type posts would be generated if there was a clear
forum for them.

As to how the informaton should be presented- Usenet is the lowest common
denominator. We don't want to *have* to get at things via the NI website if
we don't have to.

Quote:
> As we continue to try and improve the current features and also try
> and add new ones I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on what would
> be of most benifit to you.

Fixing the wishlist would be of use ;)

Sun, 17 Aug 2003 17:57:51 GMT

1. developing web enabled applications with Labview 6.0

2. looking for companies which have been developing in COBOL for 10+ years

3. My company wants to develop a new COBOL Programming Standard

4. LabVIEW Built Application still requires LabVIEW to be installed on target computer

5. SF Bay Area Labview Developers needed for growing company

6. I want to convert a LabView Application to a Visual Basic Application

7. Labview Application Builder, Application uninstaller remove the complete Start Menu Program group

8. LabVIEW 6.0 (English) with WindowsXP (German)

9. Is LabView suited for developing serial data acquisition...

10. Using LAbView for developing an avionics system.

11. How can I develop Tek VX4101 under Labview

12. Developing Database Applications in Smalltalk