synchronizing digital output and analog data acquisition
Author Message
 synchronizing digital output and analog data acquisition

I need to synchronize digital output and analog data acquisition so
that the digital output is the trigger for initiating data
acquisition. The whole operation should require no outside devices so
that use of the digital port on the board is the trigger for analog
data acquisition on the same board. I am using labview6.0 and an
AT-MIO-16E-1 board.
Does anyone have any advice?

thanks,
Jon.

Sun, 12 Oct 2003 19:24:41 GMT
 synchronizing digital output and analog data acquisition
Hi Jon,
 thers is an example in Lv for digital triggering an analog
acquisition.
You can find it at:
\EXAMPLES\DAQ\ANLOGIN\ANLOGIN.LLB\ContAcq& Graph(buffered)D-Trig.vi
See the vi help that gives a complete description.
For your task you should add a simply digital output routine ( there
are many examples) and make the proper connections.

Good luck,
Alberto

Mon, 13 Oct 2003 00:49:12 GMT

1. synchronizing analog data acquisition with analog waveform generation

2. How to synchronize Analog generation with digital input

3. synchronise digital and analog acquisition using PCI-6025E board

4. SYNCHRONIZE DAQ ANALOG OUTPUT CHANNELS

5. synchronizing data acquisition&waveform generation

6. I want to synchronize my motion position with data acquisition

7. Synchronizing quadrature encoder data with analog input

8. Try to synchronize digital input and output

9. synchronisation between analog data-acquisition and counting increments

10. Voltage drift in an analog data acquisition

11. Triggering an acquisition using digital output

12. sychronized digital/analog output at a microsecond time scale on a PCI 6713 card