Are there any labview programs for tinius olsen and satec test machines?
Author Message
 Are there any labview programs for tinius olsen and satec test machines?

We have a Tinius Olsen Torsional Test Machine and a Satec Universal
Hydraulic Tension/Compression machine. Is there any programs out there
in labview that support these?

Mon, 08 Nov 2004 21:01:57 GMT
 Are there any labview programs for tinius olsen and satec test machines?
Joey,

Unfortunately I was unable to find a driver for this instrument either
at http://ni.com/idnet.  This leaves you with one of a couple options.
It may be possible to modify an existing driver to work with this
instrument.  Otherwise, http://www.ni.com/devzone/idnet/other.htm
states a few options to obtaining a driver.  Drivers are developed
based on demand and popularity so the more requests, the greater the
possibility that one will be developed.

Randy Hoskin
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
http://www.ni.com/ask

Tue, 09 Nov 2004 22:58:07 GMT

1. Tcl - What machine am I on?

2. Labview 6i compatibility with Labview 5.x programs

3. I am having touble logging alarm status in labview

4. I am looking for a manual of LabVIEW

5. I am trying to create a standalone in Labview 6.1

6. I am trying to find an equivalency to the global boolean found in labview 2

7. I am looking labview driver for Tektronix TLA704 logic analyzer

8. I am looking for LabVIEW programmer job.

9. I am not able to execute new.ccf in coboldpc when I call coboldpc through labview

10. Calling Matlab from Labview returns a 1047 error - what am I doing wrong

11. I am looking for LabVIEW programmer job.

12. I am looking for people proficient in writing in Labview secret clearance and RF background