I deleted the national instrument files, now i can't reinstall
Author Message
 I deleted the national instrument files, now i can't reinstall

i accidentally deleted the national instrument files in an attempt to
reinstall the correct version that i needed.  now when i try to
reinstall, the setup program stops because it can't find the uninstall
files, then the computer restarts.  is there anyway to reinstall
labview?

Fri, 01 Apr 2005 06:41:40 GMT
 I deleted the national instrument files, now i can't reinstall
I think you have contact with NI Support Team.
http://sine.ni.com/apps/we/niae_asc.main

Fri, 01 Apr 2005 17:13:37 GMT
 I deleted the national instrument files, now i can't reinstall
There is a MSI clean up utility from microsoft which can remove all registry
entries of the installation and you can reinstall the program.

Martin

Quote:
> i accidentally deleted the national instrument files in an attempt to
> reinstall the correct version that i needed.  now when i try to
> reinstall, the setup program stops because it can't find the uninstall
> files, then the computer restarts.  is there anyway to reinstall
> labview?

Sat, 02 Apr 2005 00:30:07 GMT
 I deleted the national instrument files, now i can't reinstall
You should definitely conatct NI.  They have utilities which will
allow you to erase LabVIEW from your system, including the registry,
which is causing you problems here.

Sat, 02 Apr 2005 01:08:17 GMT

1. National Instruments' AT-DIO-32F card question

2. Experience in M-files with HiQ (National Instruments)?

3. Using National Instruments LabVIEW with X-10

4. National Instrument Cards

5. National Instruments introduces LabVIEW 6.1

6. FA: National Instruments PCI-5102 Digital Oscilloscope and PCI-6071E Multi-I/O DAQ cards

7. National Instruments PCI-DIO-96 Digital I/O Board for sale

8. Configuration of National Instrument PXI Box

9. FS: National Instruments DAQ Boards

10. National Instruments employee referral

11. National Instruments AT-MIO-16X problems

12. FS: GPIB National Instruments AT-GPIB 16bit ISA $125