Axis 2100 Network Camera
Author Message
 Axis 2100 Network Camera

It has dealt no with network camera Axis 2100?
I am complicated with activex.

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 18:35:18 GMT
 Axis 2100 Network Camera
If I understand you correctly, you would like to acquire IMAQ Images
from a network camera that has an ActiveX control.  This is possible
if the control outputs images as 2D arrays.  If so, you can use the
IMAQ ArrayToImage.vi to convert these 2D arrays into IMAQ Images.
From there you can take advantage of our IMAQ Vision functions.

Kyle V
Applications Engineer
National Instruments

Sat, 02 Oct 2004 00:43:54 GMT

1. Hung Chang Protek 2100 or DSO 2100

2. HP 2100 and C5

3. print landscape in cfd 2100 reports

4. Clarion for DOS 2100 print to Deskjet

5. Paper Tray HP Laserjet 2100

6. DSO 2100

7. Forth for ADSP2181/2100

8. Forth for Analog Devices 2100 series

9. Looking for Compumotor 2100 serial drivers

10. Has anybody ported CScheme to a DECstation 2100?

11. Compiler for DEC Alpha 2100 4/200???

12. Machine constants for DEC 2100/3100......