Labview job opportunity
Author Message
 Labview job opportunity

I am looking for an Electronic Test Engineer with labview
knowledge or experience.  This is a permanenet position
offering a competitive salary and opportunity for
advancement.  My client is located in Holland Michigan which
is a town located on Lake Michigan Shoreline.  They are a
leading manufacturer of control devices for the appliance
industry.  This company is well established with $13 billion
in sales last year.  Please call me at 1-800-827-9984 x3019
if you or anyone you know is interested.

Thank you,
Matt Hassenrik

Aerotek Engineering

* Sent from AltaVista http://www.*-*-*.com/ Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is Beautiful

Mon, 25 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Labview job opportunity
I am looking for an Electronic Test Engineer with Labview
knowledge or experience.  This is a permanenet position
offering a competitive salary and opportunity for
advancement.  My client is located in Holland Michigan which
is a town located on Lake Michigan Shoreline.  They are a
leading manufacturer of control devices for the appliance
industry.  This company is well established with $13 billion
in sales last year.  Please call me at 1-800-827-9984 x3019
if you or anyone you know is interested.

Thank you,
Matt Hassenrik

Aerotek Engineering

Mon, 25 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Labview job opportunity
Please provide me with a valid email address.

Dave Kleinberg
PC Technical Support
Physics and Astronomy
http://www.kleinberg.net/david

Quote:
> I am looking for an Electronic Test Engineer with Labview
> knowledge or experience.  This is a permanenet position
> offering a competitive salary and opportunity for
> advancement.  My client is located in Holland Michigan which
> is a town located on Lake Michigan Shoreline.  They are a
> leading manufacturer of control devices for the appliance
> industry.  This company is well established with $13 billion
> in sales last year.  Please call me at 1-800-827-9984 x3019
> if you or anyone you know is interested.

> Thank you,
> Matt Hassenrik

> Aerotek Engineering

> * Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find

related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is
Beautiful

Tue, 26 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Labview Job Opportunity !

2. Labview Job Opportunity

3. A NEW SMALTALK JOBS listing with an IMMEDIATE JOB OPPORTUNITY

4. NEW SMALTALK JOBS listing with an IMMEDIATE JOB OPPORTUNITY

5. JOBS OFFERED - Smalltalk Consulting Job Opportunities

6. VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS

7. JOB ADA JOB ADA JOB ADA JOB ADA

8. job opportunity in bay area

9. Job Opportunity in Missouri

10. Job Opportunity

11. OOP Job Opportunities in Rome (Italy)

12. Outstanding Job Opportunity