How to prevent dummy data from being displayed on the XY graph
Author Message
 How to prevent dummy data from being displayed on the XY graph

I am setting up a program which will run up to 5 tests for different
input condition.  The program allows the user to opt out of certain
tests.  As this will result in 5 sets of data with dummy data for the
test being opted out, how do I prevent them from being displayed on
the XY graph?  Also, is it possible to change the names of the plots
programmatically.

Mon, 10 Nov 2003 11:18:42 GMT
 How to prevent dummy data from being displayed on the XY graph
If you don't want something to appear in a graph, just don't wire it,
you can extract dummy data from the input depending on your option.
Yes, you can change a plot's name programatically, using attribute
node plot name, but be sure you select the plot you want to change as
active plot before.
Hope this helps

Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:23:21 GMT

1. How can i construct an XY storage oscilloscope display using an XY Graph

2. xy-graph with continous displaying

3. xy graph cusor position display

4. xy graph to xy chart

5. XY Graph over Intensity Graph

6. Help - How can I display my data in graphs

7. Display Chart/Graph of ascii numerical data?

8. how to use Blt's graph command to display real-time data

9. I am using Plot XY.vi for a picture output (not XY graph.) I...

10. I want to insert 2d array (XY position)to XY graph and can delete the data from the array too.

11. realtime graph of non-array scalar XY pairs

12. Scaling 2 grahs independently on XY graph