I want to generate a CRC (2 bytes) and I have 31 bytes in my frame
Author Message
 I want to generate a CRC (2 bytes) and I have 31 bytes in my frame

HPI,

You are looking for 16 bit CRC routine (CRC 16).  Take a look at the
following thread:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Good luck,

Jim

Sat, 27 Aug 2005 22:32:56 GMT
 I want to generate a CRC (2 bytes) and I have 31 bytes in my frame
.

Sat, 27 Aug 2005 22:28:42 GMT

1. Ethernet 32b CRC with 1 byte data - VHDL code

2. Synthesizable byte wide CRC Core for FREE

3. A little gift (Hex to Byte/Byte to Hex)

4. Byte Array to Byte

5. Bytes at serial port dropping bytes

6. Hi byte and Lo Byte Question

7. high-bytes low-bytes?

8. Reading bytes from a certain offset in order to search for bytes

9. Converting big-endian byte to small-endian byte

10. Converting big-endian byte to small-endian byte

11. Using Python arrays of bytes for ILU SEQUENCE OF BYTE -- API is inadequate

12. swapping bytes on a two byte integer