LabVIEW and OPC
Author Message
 LabVIEW and OPC

I'm running into trouble trying to communicate to a Giddings and Lewis OPC
server from labview (v5.1.1). I am able to use the examples ok, but haven't
found much documenting OPC in general and OPC in LabVIEW in particular. Anyone
have any suggested reading for both (or either?)

Thanks,
Putnam Monroe

Fri, 08 Aug 2003 05:29:28 GMT
 LabVIEW and OPC
www.ni.com/opc  is a starting source for both.

Sun, 10 Aug 2003 01:31:03 GMT

1. DAQ <- Labview <- OPC client

2. Siemens SPS5 and LabVIEW over OPC

3. communication lost between labview 6.0 opc to rslinx

4. My OPC client app hangs when the OPC server dissapears from the net

5. LabView OPC question

6. Labview/induscreen via une liaison OPC

7. OPC in labview

8. Problems in connecting OPC-Server with LabVIEW 5.1.1

9. Retrieve an Integer array from OPC Server in Labview

10. Of OPC, DataSocket, ActiveX, LabView, VB, etc.

11. comunication between opc server and a generic labview application

12. How to realize an OPC server with LabVIEW?