serial port
Author Message
 serial port

Hallo, alexander.salim,

Du meintest am 26.01.99 zum Thema serial port:

Quote:
> control/status?-device (can be found in the diagram). Especially, I
> want to read out the modem status register and write to the modem
> control register.

Try the vi "in port".
The registers are described in many books and too in Ralf Brown's
interrupt list. (and in c't 5/88 ...)

Viele Gruesse!
Helmut

Sun, 15 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Serial Error 0x4002 (Error 16386, character was lost by overwrite / serial port overrun error)

2. trouble with serial communication (serial port init.vi)

3. REQUEST: Serial port code for processing serial mouse data

4. Port I/O through serial port on sound card

5. Using Serial Port to send mouse actions to remote computers mouse port

6. Com port and command with serial port

7. Parallel Port / Serial Port Programming

8. Any free library to control parallel port and serial port

9. Serial Port 3 and 4

10. Serial Port Communication

11. Win32api serial port calls?

12. GPS NMEA-Sentence from serial port