Labview Job Opportunity
Author Message
 Labview Job Opportunity

I am looking for an Electronic Test Engineer with labview
knowledge or experience. This is a permanenet position
offering a competitive salary and
  opportunity for advancement. My client is located in
Holland Michigan which is a town located on Lake Michigan
Shoreline. They are a leading manufacturer
  of control devices for the appliance industry. This
company is well established with $13 billion in sales last
year. Please call me at 1-800-827-9984 x3019 if
  you or anyone you know is interested.

  Thank you, Matt Hassenrik

* Sent from AltaVista http://www.*-*-*.com/ Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is Beautiful

Fri, 06 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Labview Job Opportunity !

2. Labview job opportunity

3. A NEW SMALTALK JOBS listing with an IMMEDIATE JOB OPPORTUNITY

4. NEW SMALTALK JOBS listing with an IMMEDIATE JOB OPPORTUNITY

5. JOBS OFFERED - Smalltalk Consulting Job Opportunities

6. VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS

7. JOB ADA JOB ADA JOB ADA JOB ADA

8. job opportunity in bay area

9. Job Opportunity in Missouri

10. Job Opportunity

11. OOP Job Opportunities in Rome (Italy)

12. Outstanding Job Opportunity