System date time format with LabVIEW 6.1
Author Message
 System date time format with LabVIEW 6.1

Hello,

If I configured a numeric control as follow:
"Time & Date", "System Time Format" OR "System Date Format".

The problem is that I can't change any of the date and time value
(hour, minute, second, day, month, year) with the keyboard. My change
are never accepted.

If I choose "Custom Time format" AND "Custom Date Format", it is
possible to change date and time values with the keyboard.

My system date is: dd.mm.yyyy
My system time is: hh.mm.ss (0-24h)

Any idea ???

Sun, 10 Oct 2004 14:26:13 GMT
 System date time format with LabVIEW 6.1
csch,

I have not been able to reproduce this issue. I can type in a new time
or date and press <ENTER>. The new value it taken as expected.
I am running labview 6.1, Windows 2000 SP1.

Randy Hoskin
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
http://www.ni.com/ask

Mon, 11 Oct 2004 03:19:09 GMT
 System date time format with LabVIEW 6.1
Hello,

Thanks for the help. I forgot to specify my OS.
I'm running LabVIEW 6.1 on Windows NT4 Sp6a.

Mon, 11 Oct 2004 13:27:58 GMT

1. convert labview date/time to excel date/time

2. How can I change cursor format in xy graph (LabVIEW 6.1)

3. uninstalling LabVIEW Run-Time Engine 6.1

4. Wrong data and time for application build in LabVIEW 6.1

5. Can't install LabVIEW Run-Time Engine 6.1 on Windows Terminal Server

6. Sample code for Calling C exe files with System exec function in LabVIEW 6.1

7. Frustrations with x axis time scaling in LabVIEW 6.1

8. Sample code for Calling C exe files with System exec function in LabVIEW 6.1

9. Why the time and date is not correct when I save a waveform in txt format, using Labview 6.1?

10. Convert from LabView 6.1 to LabView 6.0

11. Labview runtime libraries (Labview 6.1)