Configure SCXI 1141 without making an acquisition
Author Message
 Configure SCXI 1141 without making an acquisition

Hello,

Is it possible to configure the SCXI 1141 filter without making an
acquisition ?

Sat, 06 Sep 2003 14:41:59 GMT
 Configure SCXI 1141 without making an acquisition
Yes, you usually configure the settings for the SCXI-1141 before you
ever make an acquisition. You can set the gain and filter for each
channel separately in Measurement and Automation Explorer after you
add the SCXI chassis and modules to your Device List. If you are new
to SCXI, visit the SCXI installation guide online at
http://www.ni.com/support/scxi/.

There are also a couple of jumpers on the module that you can change.
The factory default settings are usually fine, but for certain
configurations you might want to modify these. Check the SCXI-1141
User Manual for more details on these jumpers.

Mon, 08 Sep 2003 03:05:39 GMT

1. SCXI 1140+SCXI 1141 (Sampling and holding filtered signals)

2. I have a SCXI 1141, and when I use it in parallel mode I can...

3. Get SCXI Info for SCXI-1520

4. Calibrating SCXI-1321 & SCXI-1000

5. Simple Acquisition, without proxies nor circular references

6. Symbolics makes corporate acquisition?

7. SpecTcl problems: making and configuring....

8. Configure ODBC Data Source WITHOUT Using ODBC Administrator

9. Making a boot disk without Sys.com

10. Changing files without making new images?

11. Cannot regenerate configure from configure.in

12. Configure should generate a configure header file