how to use AI acquire waveform.vi for continuous acquisition
Author Message
 how to use AI acquire waveform.vi for continuous acquisition

Hao,

Check the examples that ship with labview for some insight into
continuous acquisition.

Good luck.

Sun, 06 Feb 2005 03:12:01 GMT
 how to use AI acquire waveform.vi for continuous acquisition
Helleo Labviewguru,

Yes, I did tried to see those examples but I could not display on a
chart nor store to an array and save to a spreadsheet file when I used
the AI Config.vi, AI Start.vi and the AI Read.vi(in a while loop).
Can you please help me with this.

Thank you in advance.
Hao

Sun, 06 Feb 2005 03:38:29 GMT
 how to use AI acquire waveform.vi for continuous acquisition
Check out the reply I gave on your other thread.

Andrew

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 03:14:50 GMT

1. Problem with AI acquire waveforms.vi

2. AO Waveform Gen VI does not generate continuous waveform

3. Problem with my Vi Acquisition continuous

4. AI Acquire Waveform confusion

5. AI acquire waveform. maximum readable data

6. AO Waveform Gen VI, continuous run, coordinate update?

7. AI Continuous Scan.vi and channel inputs

8. Collecting waveforms from a continuous aquisition using an external pulse to section them off

9. Version 6 Waveform versus Version 5 2D array in the AI READ vi

10. Problems using acquire waveform...

11. Using the NI tkds 30xx library, but there is a problem with acquiring waveforms

12. Error 10800 using continuous scan vi limiting sample size to 512