Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding
Author Message
 Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

Hi ,

I can give you $45 to ask question(s) or post project(s) in the
largest site for exchanging software knowledge . I had completed an
image editing project there & got paid the sum . It was sheer luck .
There I was selected out of 27 other bidders . The site also has
payable questions posted , other than projects . It is mainly a
question answer type site . My problem is that , I have very little
knowledge to answer any other questions or projects there, as I am not
a professional programmer or trained to be so . The site allows about
$100 to withdraw the sum . So I am not having any way out to have the
sum .

I can give the sum ( transfer ) to anyone who would pay a portion of
the sum through PayPal.com , which you can use to ask questions / post
projects , or may be you can earn here also . You can email me too .
Someone please help me out .Thanks .

Very truly ,

Sanjay Das

Thu, 05 Aug 2004 14:38:59 GMT
 Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding
Hi Sanjay,

Your message is interesting. I am not sure what you are asking. Could
you plase elaborate?

Ben

Fri, 06 Aug 2004 21:10:39 GMT
 Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding
I think what he's saying is this:

I've heard of sites like this.  It's a question/answer site, where
people post questions to software problems, and people "bid" by saying
that they'll help them for X dollars.

This person answered one and was to receive $45, but it seems that the
site will only send the money if you are to receive $100 or more.
Since this person isn't an expert in the field, he can't answer any
more questions, and can't get to the $100 limit.  So he's looking for
someone who CAN answer some questions to get him over the $100, and
all he wants is his $45.

Mark

Fri, 06 Aug 2004 21:39:00 GMT
 Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding
Thank you Mark!

Ben

Fri, 06 Aug 2004 21:54:59 GMT
 Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding
What is the URL of this site(exchanging software knowledge).It would
be easier to help you, if you would provide this info.

Sat, 07 Aug 2004 07:22:59 GMT

1. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

2. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

3. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

4. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

5. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

6. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

7. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

8. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

9. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

10. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

11. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

12. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding