Correction to previous post, asterik should be replaced with apostrophe
Author Message
 Correction to previous post, asterik should be replaced with apostrophe

How to update an access database with a string that contains an
apostrophe within the string?

Wed, 24 Sep 2003 03:16:23 GMT
 Correction to previous post, asterik should be replaced with apostrophe
its as simple as using two apostrophes, one right after another with
no spaces between them.

Jared

Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:07:24 GMT

1. Correction of my previous posting.

2. STD - correction to previous information that I have posted

3. Correction to previous post

4. minor correction to my previous post

5. side effects, correction of previous goof

6. ANNOUNCE: Winico 0.4 prerelease (correction from previous announcement)

7. Sorry Happy.Exe previous posting

8. loop variants (Re: ^^^^^ignore the previous post)

9. views,dynamic binding, addendum to my previous posting

10. Retraction of previous posting

11. omit previous post about intrument drivers