Reading Virtual Channel Names from NI DAQ configuration file (*.daq)
Author Message
 Reading Virtual Channel Names from NI DAQ configuration file (*.daq)

I am reading the virtual channel names configured using the Get DAQ
Channel names.vi (it is in dqchnutl.llb). I think this VI will read
the virtual channel names if the hardware is available ( if the
channel is valid). But i would like to test my application in
simulation mode with out hardware. And I have the daq configuration
file with me. I need to read the virtual channels from the *.daq file.
How do i read it? Have any body come across any VIs for this?

Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:36:38 GMT

1. labview NI DAQ application with no daq hardware

2. Read / Write a MAX .daq configuration file?

3. DAQ Channel Name Control Problems in RTengine

4. DAQ Channel Name Control Problems in RTengine

5. Reading from analog channel (DAQ)

6. Two edge separation measurement with DAQ STC (DAQ 6713)

7. NI-DAQ memory problem

8. NI-DAQ

9. Problems running an application with non NI DAQ cards

10. Macintosh USB Support in LV/NI-DAQ

11. ErrorsI after NI-DAQ 6.9.1 Upgrade

12. Can't install NI-DAQ 6.6