Balanced binary tree in Haskell
Author Message
 Balanced binary tree in Haskell

I'm trying to make a binary tree in Haskell, which is not so hard. But
the problem is finding an algorithm that balances the tree.

Any algorithm for making binary trees balanced will be greatly
appreciated.

Regards

Stefan

Sat, 25 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Balanced binary tree in Haskell

Quote:

> > I'm trying to make a binary tree in Haskell, which is not so hard. But
> > the problem is finding an algorithm that balances the tree.

> > Any algorithm for making binary trees balanced will be greatly
> > appreciated.

> Look for AVL trees (Adelson, Velskii, Landis 62) with an Internet

                      Adelson-Velskii & Landis
(2 persons, not 3)... :)

Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Balanced binary tree in Haskell

2. Balanced Binary Tree

3. looking for balancing (binary/avl) tree programs

4. wanted, balanced binary tree package

5. avl-2.0, a balanced binary tree extension

6. n-ary/balanced binary trees in Common Lisp

7. Self-Adjusting Binary Search Trees (Splay Trees)

8. Self-Adjusting Binary Search Trees (Splay Trees)

9. AVL Tree,Binary Tree,Sorting..

10. balanced tree routines in Scheme/LISP

11. Balanced trees and quotient set

12. Balanced trees