Books for review in the Journal of Functional Programming
Author Message
 Books for review in the Journal of Functional Programming

I have put up a web listing of books available for review in the
Journal of Functional Programming

  http://www.*-*-*.com/

Please mail me if you would be interested in reviewing any of the
books listed. I'll be keeping the listing up to date as book are
allocated for review and as now books become available.

Simon Thompson
Book Reviews Editor
Journal of Functional Programming

Fri, 25 Nov 2005 21:07:35 GMT

1. Reviews for the Journal of Functional Programming

2. Book reviewers wanted for Journal of Functional Programming

3. Journal of Functional Programming

4. Journal of Functional Programming

5. Journal of Functional Programming: state of play

6. Journal of Functional Programming 5(1)

7. Call for Papers: First Electronic Journal of Functional and Logic Programming

8. CFP: Journal of Functional Programming

9. Journal of Functional Programming

10. Call for Papers: First Electronic Journal of Functional and Logic Programming

11. Journal of Functional Programming

12. Call for Papers: First Electronic Journal of Functional and Logic Programming