Gofer-Java interface ?
Author Message
 Gofer-Java interface ?

It has been a while since I last used Gofer (and now there's
Hugs etc.) but I am currently supervising a group of students
implementing a system which will be partly written in Gofer,
partly in Java.

Before I ask them to come up with a nice solution, I would like
to know whether such a solution already exists, i.e. if there
is a library that will let one use values from a Gofer script from
within a Java program.

Please reply by email - I don't read comp.lang.functional
regularly anymore.

--

BRICS, Dept. of Computer Science   | WWW: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~hans/
Aalborg University                 | tel.: (+45) 96 35 88 88

Sun, 24 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Running a gofer program from Java?

2. SHARP APL Java Interface?

3. Smalltalk-like or Smalltalk-based Java IDE interface?

4. Replacing Multiple Inheritance with Java's Interfaces

5. Dylan Interface for Java, etc.

6. performance: java interfaces vs. abstract classes

7. Java interface to Pop (Prolog)

8. Forwarded: java interface and x window emulator

9. Forwarded: java interface and x window emulator

10. Inheritance of Interfaces ("like in Java")

11. Replacing Multiple Inheritance with Java's Interfaces

12. REXX - Java Interface?