ANNOUNCE: Haskell Communities and Activities Report (1st edition)
Author Message
 ANNOUNCE: Haskell Communities and Activities Report (1st edition)

Dear functional programmers,

as the first result in an effort to get a better overview of the various
groups & projects working on or with Haskell, the

  Haskell Communities and Activities Report (1st edition)

is now available (PDF, postscript, HTML) for download at:

  http://www.*-*-*.com/

The idea, in brief:
A few weeks ago, a call went out to the main Haskell mailing list,
asking all Haskellers to contribute brief summaries of their own
activities, which I would then collect into a single report. We
hope to repeat this exercise every six months, to get up-to-date
overviews of the whole field.

This being the first iteration, we didn't get complete coverage of
everything going on in Haskell-land, but if you follow the links to
further information, you'll probably be busy for an hour (or two?-).

I hope you'll find this an interesting read, and I would be very
interested to see similar efforts for other functional languages
(Clean, ML,..).

--
Claus Reinke
Computing Laboratory

Wed, 28 Apr 2004 06:53:55 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: Haskell Communities and Activities Report (4th edition, May 2003)

2. ANNOUNCE: Haskell Communities and Activities Report (3rd edition, November 2002)

3. ANNOUNCE: Haskell Communities and Activities Report (2nd edition)

4. Helpdesking, knowledge management, community activities, ...

5. ANNOUNCE: Glasgow Haskell 2.01 release (for Haskell 1.3) [repost]

6. ANNOUNCE: Glasgow Haskell 0.29 release (for Haskell 1.2) [repost]

7. ANNOUNCE: Glasgow Haskell 0.29 release (for Haskell 1.2)

8. Programming in Ada 95 John Barnes 1st Edition

9. O'Haskell community?

10. Haskell: The Craft of Functional Programming -- second edition

11. Public Ada Library Activity Report for November 1993

12. PAL Activity Report for Nov 95