Announce: Harlequin MLWorks Beta available
Author Message
 Announce: Harlequin MLWorks Beta available

Harlequin announces the Open Beta phase for its MLWorks ML development
environment, which is available for free download from our web site:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

This version is available initially for SunOS and Irix, with the
Windows 95, Windows NT and Solaris ports arriving shortly.

The Beta version will expire on 31 December 1996 when the commercial
version may be purchased directly from Harlequin.

MLWorks is a complete implementation of SML encapsulated inside a
modern programming environment, which, as well as our industry-leading
compiler technology, provides:

Graphical Inpectors
Context browsers
A graphical profiler
Generational garbage collection

and other attractive facilities.

Regards,
Clive Harris
Product Marketing Manager
Harlequin.

Mon, 01 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Announce: Harlequin MLWorks Beta available

I couldn't help noticing terms 9 and 10 in the licensing agreement:
"termination" and "no assignment" respectively.

Sorry about that lame joke, keep up the good work :)

--

                                                            www.pvv ~eddie
                   insanse insane and always only in the beginning of time

Mon, 01 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Announce: Harlequin MLWorks Beta available

Quote:

>Harlequin announces the Open Beta phase for its MLWorks ML development
>environment, which is available for free download from our web site:
>http://www.harlequin.com/mlworks
>This version is available initially for SunOS and Irix, with the
>Windows 95, Windows NT and Solaris ports arriving shortly.

The Solaris version is now available - please note that this does not
support OpenWindows/CDE.
Quote:
>The Beta version will expire on 31 December 1996 when the commercial
>version may be purchased directly from Harlequin.
>MLWorks is a complete implementation of SML encapsulated inside a
>modern programming environment, which, as well as our industry-leading
>compiler technology, provides:
>Graphical Inpectors
>Context browsers
>A graphical profiler
>Generational garbage collection
>and other attractive facilities.
>Regards,
>Clive Harris
>Product Marketing Manager
>Harlequin.

Sat, 06 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Announce: Harlequin MLWorks Beta available

2. Harlequin releases a free edition of MLWorks

3. Harlequin Dylan 2.0 beta 2 is now available

4. ANNOUNCE: Superscape Viscape Universal 3D Web Browser Available In Beta

5. ANNOUNCE: Tcl Dev Kit 2.5 beta 2 Now Available

6. ANNOUNCE : TIDE 1.0 Beta available

7. ANNOUNCE: Beta of SpecTcl 1.1 now available

8. ANNOUNCE: Tcl Lint available for beta testing

9. ANNOUNCE: tkpvm1.0 second beta release available.

10. ANNOUNCE: tkpvm1.0b1. First beta release available now

11. ANNOUNCE: Elsbeth, version 2.0 (beta 1) now available

12. ANNOUNCE: Teacher Hypertools, version 2.0 (beta 1) now available