Crystal balls
Author Message
 Crystal balls

Which of the current spread of functional languages, compilers,
etc. do people think will probably still be doing well in a few years'
time, and which will had their users or funding subsumed by others?
Or, is it just impossible to say?

-- Mark

Sun, 14 Sep 2003 03:02:26 GMT
 Crystal balls

You might look at which languages run on .net - presumably MS asked the
same question before providing funding to support conversion.

Andrew

Quote:

> Which of the current spread of functional languages, compilers,
> etc. do people think will probably still be doing well in a few years'
> time, and which will had their users or funding subsumed by others?
> Or, is it just impossible to say?

> -- Mark

Sun, 14 Sep 2003 03:17:39 GMT

1. pythonwin/mapi crystal ball needed

2. would you hire me to code? I use a magic crystal ball!

3. CRYSTAL BALL I see I see unallocated stack resources ...

4. Crystal Reports API for Topspeed ODBC + Crystal / Topseed Template

5. Crystal Reports API for Topspeed ODBC + Crystal / Topseed Template

6. Numerically-Controlled Crystal Oscillator (NCXO) or Digitally-Controlled Crystal Oscillator (DCXO) Designs

7. Challenge: ACM Ball Clock Problem

8. Challenge: ACM Ball Clock Problem (was: The SIGAPL Web

9. Art and all that Jazz: they are hating before lazy, without sad, alongside wet balls

10. Ball in basket

11. Art and all that Jazz: don't arrive the balls freely, call them amazingly