Survey of set based languages
Author Message
 Survey of set based languages

Hi folks,

I am doing a survey of high level languages based on sets. The only
information I have currently is on the language SETL. I would appreciate any
pointers to articles, magazines, books, etc. that will have more information
on this issue.

Thanks in advance
--

Fri, 10 Nov 1995 04:12:23 GMT

  (The Universal Hacker) writes:
:
: I am doing a survey of high level languages based on sets. The only
: information I have currently is on the language SETL. I would appreciate any
: pointers to articles, magazines, books, etc. that will have more information
: on this issue.
:
Take a look at the Language List.

It's posted at intervals to comp.lang.misc, and is also available for
anonymous ftp from primost.cs.wisc.edu in the file /pub/LanguageList1.9.Z.
You'll find mentioned about a dozen languages that claim to be "set-based".

--
--Bill Kinnersley

226 Transfer complete.

Fri, 10 Nov 1995 06:03:18 GMT