Bibliography on Functional Languages
Author Message
 Bibliography on Functional Languages

In connection with the functional language research at Warwick, we now
have a fairly large database of references. This is available via
anonymous FTP (login: anonymous, password: your e-mail address) at the
following site:

clover.csv.warwick.ac.uk
137.205.192.6

The database can be found in the directory pub/doc/joy, and is
in refer(1) format.

Please let me know of any significant errors or omissions. The database will
be updated every couple of months.
--

--- uucp  ...!mcsun!uknet!warwick!msj --- fax        +44 203 525714 ---------

Sun, 30 Oct 1994 22:05:16 GMT
 Bibliography on Functional Languages

Quote:

>In connection with the functional language research at Warwick, we now
>have a fairly large database of references. This is available via
>anonymous FTP (login: anonymous, password: your e-mail address) at the
>following site:
>clover.csv.warwick.ac.uk
>137.205.192.6

Please use login 'ftp' and use machine name ftp.warwick.ac.uk

Cheers,
--
\/ato - Ian{*filter*}inson - NIC handle: ID17                  Tax cuts don't help

Sun, 30 Oct 1994 22:34:55 GMT

1. Functional Bibliography at Warwick

2. Functional programming bibliographies

3. Parallel Functional Programming Bibliography (2nd ed)

4. Parallel Functional Programming Bibliography

5. Functional programming bibliography

6. functional bibliography

7. functional programming bibliography

8. functional bibliography

9. functional programming bibliography

10. functional bibliography

11. functional bibliography

12. non-functional syntax in a mostly functional language