Please, please, please!!
Author Message
 Please, please, please!!

There was a message called "The marriage of effects and monads".

It's no longer on my news server and Deja is down.

PLEASE!!  Can anyone post a copy?

I desperately want to read it!

Than you all
Bye
Adri

Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:31:12 GMT
 Please, please, please!!

Quote:

> There was a message called "The marriage of effects and monads".

> It's no longer on my news server and Deja is down.

More "sold" than "down".  Try <url:http://groups.google.com/> and
search for

         monads effects marriage group:comp.lang.functional

Though why they didn't retain the name "deja" I don't know.

--

Mon, 11 Aug 2003 19:57:12 GMT

1. please, please, please, please, help

3. HELP !..PLEASE,PLEASe,PLEAse,PLEase,PLease,Please,please.....

4. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Please, please, please. i need fortran

6. please,please please do help us

7. VSE 3.1 Repository Problem: Please help (please please?)

8. TK 8.1 BUG??? PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!

9. test... please ignore...APOLOGIES PLEASE

10. Please Please Help - Clarion External Report Wrtter

11. !!!Please,please reply

12. Please Please help