Balanced binary tree in Haskell
Author Message
 Balanced binary tree in Haskell

Quote:

>I'm trying to make a binary tree in Haskell, which is not so hard. But
>the problem is finding an algorithm that balances the tree.

>Any algorithm for making binary trees balanced will be greatly
>appreciated.

There's a partial implementation of red-black trees in ML in the
lexical analyzer generator for SML.  Map and Set in the stdlib of
OCaml have balanced trees too (I don't know what kind).  Perhaps you
could munge one of these into Haskell...

-- Rob.

Mon, 27 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Balanced binary tree in Haskell

2. Balanced Binary Tree

3. looking for balancing (binary/avl) tree programs

4. wanted, balanced binary tree package

5. avl-2.0, a balanced binary tree extension

6. n-ary/balanced binary trees in Common Lisp

7. Self-Adjusting Binary Search Trees (Splay Trees)

8. Self-Adjusting Binary Search Trees (Splay Trees)

9. AVL Tree,Binary Tree,Sorting..

10. balanced tree routines in Scheme/LISP

11. Balanced trees and quotient set

12. Balanced trees