ANNOUNCE: Haskell Communities and Activities Report (3rd edition, November 2002)
Author Message
 ANNOUNCE: Haskell Communities and Activities Report (3rd edition, November 2002)

The many contributors and I are happy to announce that the

             Haskell Communities and Activities Report
                    (3rd edition, November 2002)

                http://www.*-*-*.com/

is now available from the Haskell Communities home page in several
formats: in PDF (with working links and index, yet printable) or, for
those who have problems with the PDF, in HTML and postscript.

For those of you who haven't heard of these 6-monthly reports before:

The first edition of the HC&A Report was released in November 2001,
with the goal of helping to improve the communication between the
various groups, projects, and individuals working on or with
Haskell. The idea of these reports is simple:

Every six months, a call goes out to the main Haskell mailing list, inviting
all Haskellers to contribute brief summaries of their own area of work. I
then collect all these into a single report and feed it back to the mailing
list and to other interested parties (you, I hope?-).

A big thanks here to everyone who contributed information to the report!
I hope you'll find this an interesting read, and I would be very interested
to see similar efforts for other functional languages (Clean, ML, OCaml,
Erlang,..). I'd be happy to cross-reference, to encourage cooperation
(cross-fp-language activities and learning from each other's strengths has
always been a nice way to put fp language diversity to good use).

--
Claus Reinke
Computing Laboratory

Sun, 01 May 2005 00:28:16 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: Haskell Communities and Activities Report (4th edition, May 2003)

2. ANNOUNCE: Haskell Communities and Activities Report (2nd edition)

3. ANNOUNCE: Haskell Communities and Activities Report (1st edition)

4. Public Ada Library Activity Report for November 1993

5. Public Ada Library Activity Report for November 1993

6. Clarion Magazine Weekly Summary For November 3-9, 2002

7. Search Engines Profile Exchange - November 15 2002

8. FAQ: Verilog FAQ : November 15, 2002

9. Public Ada 95 Class During Week of 4 November 2002 in Carlsbad CA

10. PAL Activity During November 1994