tracing capability for GOFER/MIRANDA (2)
Author Message
 tracing capability for GOFER/MIRANDA (2)

(I have posted the following message once before and received one helpful reply
concerning a tracing tool for MIRANDA. If anybody else can help, especially
with something for GOFER, that would be great!)

We want to use GOFER or MIRANDA for a first-year CS course at the University of
Hamburg. It seems necessary to us to have a tracing capability that allows
students to watch the often complex reductions step by step. This would also
have to work for user-defined types.

Grateful for any help,

Peter v. Savigny, University of Hamburg

Sat, 30 Dec 1995 01:41:31 GMT

1. tracing capability for GOFER/MIRANDA (3)

2. Miranda/Gofer "Courseware"

3. tutorial for GOFER/MIRANDA (2)

4. using GOFER/MIRANDA in a first-year CS course (2)

5. using GOFER/MIRANDA in a first-year CS course

6. miranda to haskell/gofer conversion

7. Gofer Trace Problems...

8. TIP #211: Add Full Stack Trace Capability

9. TIP #211: Add Full Stack Trace Capability]

10. command traces interfere with step traces (bug?)

11. TIP #102: Change [trace list] to [trace info]

12. trace on & trace off