Functional programming bibliographies
Author Message
 Functional programming bibliographies

Can anyone direct me to where I can find bibliographies for functional
programming conferences and publications? Preferably in BibTex format.

Thanks in advance,

        Robert
--

Computer Science Laboratory                     Tel: +48 8 727 34 52
Ellemtel Telecommunications Systems Laboratories

Mon, 21 Jul 1997 22:37:56 GMT
 Functional programming bibliographies

Quote:

>Can anyone direct me to where I can find bibliographies for functional
>programming conferences and publications? Preferably in BibTex format.

The following World-Wide Web page contains pointers to several such
bibliographies:  (additional pointers are welcome!)

        http://www.cs.cmu.edu:8001
        /afs/cs.cmu.edu/user/mleone/web/language/bibliographies.html

The following web page is also a good place to start looking for
online functional programming stuff:

        ftp://coral.cs.jcu.edu.au/web/FP/home.html

--

School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213  USA

Tue, 22 Jul 1997 01:40:16 GMT
 Functional programming bibliographies

Quote:

> Can anyone direct me to where I can find bibliographies for functional
> programming conferences and publications? Preferably in BibTex
> format.

You might like to look at Jon Hill's Functional Programming Archive
        http://www.lpac.ac.uk/SEL-HPC/Articles/FuncArchive.html
at SEL-HPC, London. There's a BibTex bibliography, access to
postscript etc versions of papers, indexed by conference, and a
recently created, and therefore short, list of FP conferences.
-
Keith Clarke

Sat, 26 Jul 1997 22:16:15 GMT
 Functional programming bibliographies
   Can anyone direct me to where I can find bibliographies for functional
   programming conferences and publications? Preferably in BibTex format.

See section 4.1 of the comp.lang.functional FAQ

Sun, 27 Jul 1997 18:10:33 GMT
 Functional programming bibliographies

|>> Can anyone direct me to where I can find bibliographies for functional
|>> programming conferences and publications? Preferably in BibTex
|>> format.
|>
|>You might like to look at Jon Hill's Functional Programming Archive
|>   http://www.lpac.ac.uk/SEL-HPC/Articles/FuncArchive.html
|>at SEL-HPC, London. There's a BibTex bibliography, access to
|>postscript etc versions of papers, indexed by conference, and a
|>recently created, and therefore short, list of FP conferences.
|>-
|>Keith Clarke

I am ashamed to admit that I missed the BibTex references in the
archive. The SEL-HPC Article archive is very good and I recommend it,
try Compilers & interpreters.

--

Computer Science Laboratory                     Tel: +48 8 727 34 52
Ellemtel Telecommunications Systems Laboratories
Box 1505, S-125 25 ?LVSJ?, SWEDEN

Sun, 27 Jul 1997 19:31:03 GMT

1. Parallel Functional Programming Bibliography (2nd ed)

2. Parallel Functional Programming Bibliography

3. Functional programming bibliography

4. functional programming bibliography

5. functional programming bibliography

6. Functional Bibliography at Warwick

7. functional bibliography

8. Bibliography on Functional Languages

9. functional bibliography

10. functional bibliography

11. functional bibliography

12. functional.py 0.6 - Functional Programming in Python