New Common Lisp and Lisp-to-C translator ANNOUNCEMENT
Author Message
 New Common Lisp and Lisp-to-C translator ANNOUNCEMENT

--------------ABD322C31DFF4F5237C228A

(Please don't "Reply-All" unless you mean it.)

--------------ABD322C31DFF4F5237C228A

We are pleased to announce the Elwood Eclipse Common Lisp system at an
introductory price of $300.

Eclipse is a complete ANSI Common Lisp, made available to programmers
in two ways:

 1. A traditional top-level Lisp listener.
 2. A C library containing all ANSI functions and data types. The
    functions use normal C naming and argument passing conventions.

In addition, the Eclipse compiler can be used to generate
human-readable C code which uses the library. The generated functions
and variables use normal C naming and argument passing conventions.

Complete applications can be written in C or translated from Lisp to C
using the Eclipse compiler. Object files are then produced using any C
compiler and linked to the Eclipse library to produce stand-alone
executables which can be run without the top-level Lisp listener.

Additional information, including product documentation, is available
from our web-site at:

  http://www.*-*-*.com/

The entire Lisp community is encouraged, whether purchasing Eclipse or
not, to tell us what Lisp products they would like to see.  Please
fill out our feedback form at:

  http://www.*-*-*.com/

You can also contact us directly:

  Howard R. Stearns, Director, Technology Division
  Elwood Corporation
  195 W. Ryan Road
  Oak Creek, WI 53154   USA
  US Telephone Number: 414-764-7500

--------------ABD322C31DFF4F5237C228A--

Mon, 14 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. New Common Lisp and Lisp-to-C translator ANNOUNCEMENT

2. New Common Lisp, Lisp-to-C translation, Lisp library for C

3. What I want from my Common Lisp vendor and the Common Lisp community

4. lucid common lisp -- C -- Common lisp intercallability

5. Lucid (Sun) Common Lisp vs Allegro (Franz) Common Lisp - the Summary

6. Lucid (Sun) Common Lisp vs Allegro (Franz) Common Lisp

7. Sun Common Lisp vs. Allegro Common Lisp

8. Modula-2 to Common LISP translator

9. Scheme to Common Lisp translator

10. Scheme to Common Lisp translator

11. Common Lisp to C++ translator