Develop parallel program by functional approach
Author Message
 Develop parallel program by functional approach

Could someone please inform me of any work/papers in:
      how to develop parallel programs
      using functional/algebraic approach.

I want to do something on this topic. Any suggestions
are welcome.

I'll post a summary if I get enough responses.

Thanks in advance,

Hu Zhenjiang

University of Tokyo, Japan.

Sun, 01 Oct 1995 11:35:16 GMT

1. summary on developing functional parallel program

2. Why are functional programs shorter/faster to develop?

3. Parallel Functional Programming book

4. PhD Studentship: Parallel Functional Programming

5. Parallel Functional Programming Bibliography (2nd ed)

6. Parallel Functional Programming Bibliography

7. The History of Parallel Functional Programming

8. parallel functional programming

9. Developing an approach

10. Developing an approach

11. approaches for parallel development

12. Has anybody read `Algorithms: A Functional Approach'?