survey: functional languages and GUI's
Author Message
 survey: functional languages and GUI's

I am conducting a field survey in the area of "the interfacing of
pure functional languages to graphical user interfaces". I would be
interested to hear from anyone who is currently working in this
area. I already know of:

        - the Fudgets system (from Chalmers),
        - the Concurrent Clean IO system (from Nijmegen),
        - the Yale Haskell X Interface,
        - Duncan Sinclair (Tcl and Tk with Haskell),

I am also aware of some previous work:

        - Andrew Dwelly (Graphical Dialogue Combinators),
        - Satnam Singh (Miranda <-> XView/X11),
        - Sandra Foubister, Colin Runciman (LML <-> MGR),

If you are currently doing research in this area, I would appreciate it
a brief mail message containing a summary of what you are currently
working on. Also, if I have missed any important previous work...

I will post a summary of the replies in due course.

Thanks in advance for your time,

Rob.

Mon, 04 Dec 1995 00:32:24 GMT

1. survey replies: functional languages and GUI's

2. Petit survey: What functional language do you use?

3. Survey of functional languages

4. Survey of functional languages

5. Looking for a Functional Language Article Abstract Survey

6. Functional Language Teaching Survey [V. Long ~800 lines]

7. multiplatform GUI design with parallelized lazy functional language

8. gui programming in functional languages

9. GUIs in functional languages

10. Don't suppress the ODISC4 programming language survey

11. Why aren't functional languages mainstream?

12. IFL'99 international workshop on functional languages