Functional hardware design?
Author Message
 Functional hardware design?

Several months ago I found a link to a web page having to do with a new
HDL
(Hardware Description Language) that had a functional flavor.
Unfortunately
I've forgotten the name of the system, and I've lost the URL.  Can
anyone give
me a pointer?

Thanks,
Dan

Daniel J. Eckam             Advanced Systems Technology Lab
Software Engineer              Semiconductor Product Sector
phone: 512/794-4153                          Motorola, Inc.
fax:   512/794-4160

Tue, 30 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Functional hardware design?
On Fri, Aug 14, 1998 21:15 Uhr, Dan Eckam

Quote:
>Several months ago I found a link to a web page having to do with a new
>HDL
>(Hardware Description Language) that had a functional flavor.
>Unfortunately
>I've forgotten the name of the system, and I've lost the URL.  Can
>anyone give
>me a pointer?

>Thanks,
>Dan

>--
>_

>Daniel J. Eckam             Advanced Systems Technology Lab
>Software Engineer              Semiconductor Product Sector
>phone: 512/794-4153                          Motorola, Inc.
>fax:   512/794-4160

Try to follow these links:

http://www.cse.ogi.edu/PacSoft/projects/Hawk/
I have seen some HDL stuff here: http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/fp/
and here: http://www.cs.chalmers.se/Cs/Research/FormalMethods/

Altavista:

http://altavista.digital.com/cgi-bin/query?pg=q&kl=XX&q=Ruby+Hardware...

Hope this helps,

        Gabor

Fri, 02 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Functional hardware?

2. Lazy functional programming on stock hardware

3. REq: Lazy functional programming on stock hardware

4. basic software and hardware for designing a control system embebed ina mechanical system

5. Hardware Design Using FP

6. RA in Hardware Design, Imperial College

7. Free hardware designs and tools

8. Hardware Design Engineer

9. Good Verilog book for *hardware design*?

10. Digital design/ASIC/FPGA/CAD/Hardware engineer (MSEE) looking for a new position

11. Who Cares About Recursion For Hardware Design ?

12. CMM in hardware design?