Fokker's jpeg gofer code to haskell?
Author Message
 Fokker's jpeg gofer code to haskell?

How would I go about converting some gofer code to haskell? The code
i'm interested in is in the paper:

 Jeroen Fokker, Functional Specification of the JPEG algorithm, and an
 Implementation for Free.  In: Programming Paradigms in Graphics,
 Proceedings of the Eurographics workshop in Maastricht, the Netherlands,
 september 1995. (R.C. Veltkamp and E.H.Blake, eds). Wien, Springer 1995,
 pp. 102-120.

and is avaiable at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

I've made some progress defining undefined utility functions (by pasting
them in from the gofer prelude and lib files), replacing the monad
constructor "result" with "return", and fixing a name clash "lookup"; but
now I'm stuck: something with the ST monad and StFun.

Thanks,

John Atwood

Sun, 22 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Numericall Software in Gofer/Haskell/SML

2. FAQ for GOFER or HASKELL

3. Is there an emacs mode for Haskell/Gofer?

4. Help with Haskell/Gofer

5. hugs/haskell/gofer/fudgets for the nt environment

6. Information about Gofer & Haskell

7. haskell/gofer pretty-printer (latex)

8. Haskell/Gofer teaching texts - summary

9. Textbooks on Gofer/Haskell?

10. Overriding of Default Definitions in Subclasses (Haskell, Gofer)

11. Gofer/Haskell - Where?

12. Numerical Software in Gofer/Haskell/SML