Creating macros for automating windows?
Author Message
 Creating macros for automating windows?

Hello all,

I'm not 100% sure if this is the right place, but anyway, I'm trying
to write a macro to automate a backup procedure in windows. I've had
very little experience in programming/macros but all I really need to
do is to make the macro mimic an enter keystoke on the "start" button
(and perhaps another) on the windows backup prog.

Anyway, I'd be very appreciative if anyone could offer some help
thanks!
Leo Edwards

Fri, 23 Dec 2005 20:38:46 GMT

1. Creating macros to automate windows?

2. autoexpect for Windows? - automating SSH from Windows

3. A macro involving two sub-macros - where the 2nd macro needs results from the first

4. Creating large code blocks using macros

5. Macros that create an environment

6. Automating Windows with Pythonwin

7. Automating Windows application from linux

8. Automating A Windows Installations

9. Automating email message in Tcl (Windows)

10. Automating Windows programs?

11. Using Windows DLLs NOT Created in Clarion for Windows

12. Followup Q) Container windows - creating multiple windows